1. Put the cooker simply in any pot, add water, put it in a sealed bag.
2. Place the ring clip on the side of your container, turn the clamp knob until it is tight.
3. Place the circulator into the ring clip. Turn the clamp knob until tight.
4.Set the temperature by time, and press Start.
1. Attach your cooker to a pot or container, add water to in between the Min and Max lines, and set the time and temperature according to your desired level of doneness. (Do not submerge cooker in water above the fill line. )
2. Put your food and ingredients in a sous vide sealed bag and clip it to the side of the pot or container.
3. Finish by searing, grilling, or broiling the food to add a crispy, golden exterior layer. Enjoy the best-cooked meal you have ever had.